Florida residents with damage/losses from Hurricane Irma have until Friday, November 24, 2017 to register for FEMA/State Disaster Assistance
- Register Online at DisasterAssistance.gov
- Download the FEMA App for Apple or Android mobile devices
- Call 800-621-3362 by phone, 711 or Video Relay Service or
- The toll-free numbers are open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week. Multilingual operators are available.
What types of FEMA assistance are available?
Disaster assistance for homeowners and renters may include grants to help pay for:
- Temporary housing
- Essential home repairs • Uninsured and underinsured personal property losses
- Other serious disaster-related needs not covered by insurance.
What information do I need to have to apply?
- Social Security number • Address of your damaged primary residence • Description of the damage • Information about insurance coverage • A current contact telephone number
- An address where you can receive mail • Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of funds