Come Out, Enjoy Pompano Beach’s Green Market and Support Our Local Businesses.
We have moved to the Cultural Center! All the vendors you love plus new surprises!
Special themed days will take place throughout the season.
- Saturday, November 28, 2020 – “Opening Day” 18th Anniversary of Green Market Pompano Beach (Small Business Saturday)
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 – Happy Holidays
Looking for unique gifts? Our Green Market vendors have a stellar selection of items that your friends and family will love!
- Saturday, December 26, 2020 – Craft Day – Explore your creative side with lots of ideas to get your DYI artist inspired.
- Saturday, January 9, 2021 – Fitness Day- New Year, New You! Time to shed the 2020 doldrums and get focused on fitness.
- Saturday, January 23, 2021 – Bakery Day – Small-batch breads, cookies, cupcakes and tempting treats will be freshly baked and awaiting your visit.
- Saturday, February 13, 2021 – Valentine’s Day – Pick up some sweet gift ideas and tasty treats for everyone you love!
*Saturday, February 27, 2021 – Community Awareness – What does community mean to you? Learn about the amazing people and places in our town.
*Saturday, March 13, 2021 – St. Patrick’s Day – We are spreading the Luck of the Irish to everyone today with our shamrock-themed celebration.
*Saturday, March 27, -2021 – Health and Wellness – Join us for ideas and activities that will jump start a healthier, happier lifestyle.
*Saturday, April 10, 2021 – Spring Egg Hunt – Celebrate Spring with this egg-citing annual event!
*Saturday, April 24, 2021 – Earth Day – Celebrate our planet and learn how you can support the environment.
Green Market Pompano Beach’s new home is now on the campus of the Pompano Beach Cultural Center just east of Dixie Highway. There is ample parking both at City Hall and on the south side of the Cultural Center and Library campus.
Pompano Beach Cultural Center Campus is located at 50 W Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33060.