All Presidents are mortal and not above the law; Trump is a former President; Consequently, Trump is not above the Law!
By John Johnson II
The question Americans must ask is, “Why is the world’s reigning democracy and number one superpower more vulnerable to domestic terrorists than foreign? Can the answer be that America’s inherent beliefs in a white supremacy ideology breeds domestic terrorism? Intelligence gathered by the CIA has revealed that domestic terrorism has become as dangerous as an incurable cancer.
Regrettably, Trump has given energy and a platform to white supremacists. Consequently, their radicalized behavior has metastasized not only within millions of right-wing voters, but also within the Republican Party itself. As a result, America’s archenemy is members of the Republican Party, right-wing voters, and organized militia groups.
The U.S. Constitution looked to protect America from itself by codifying guard rails. It clearly delineates that it’s the primary responsibility of the president to protect the Nation against both foreign and domestic terrorists. And, Article II, Section 4, of the Constitution allows for removal of an unfit president from Office.
Despite these safeguards, the Founding Fathers lamented whether the House and Senate would keep the integrity to protect America’s tenuous democracy. Failure of the Senate to hold Trump accountable, fulfilled the Founding Fathers worse nightmare. A nightmare that a reigning president would be-come America’s leading archenemy.
Never in history has a president looked to overthrow his own government. Also never has the FBI searched any former president’s home. However, Trump is the first former president to have had his home in Mar-a-Lago searched.
Allegedly, the FBI confiscated highly confidential documents from Trump’s home. If they’re proven to be such, not even a former president can house these documents in his private home. Once again, his supporters are crying foul; thus, implying Trump can do whatever he chooses to do.
Let’s be candid, merely identifying that America’s Archenemy is itself, is only part of the solution. Knowing the strategies of an archenemy are vitally important. This information helps the development of counter strategies as well as solutions.
I’m recommending the following solutions for combating America’s Archenemy:
1) protect unalienable rights from infringement by white supremacy ideology, conservative partisanship, and Evangelical dogma;
2) pass legislation to show, eliminate, and criminalized systemic racism;
3) criminalize speech using any medium to proliferate lies, and alternative facts resulting in acts of domestic terrorism;
4) use all mediums to debunk white supremacists’ lies that they’re victims targeted by the government;
5) establish codes of ethics for Supreme Court Justices as well as kinds of punishments for violations;
6) amend the 15th Amendment such that no state can pass legislations making voting arduous, and subject to dis-crimination ;
7) strengthen and pass legislation that allows for the removal of Congresspersons who willfully spread lies, alternative facts, and fraudulent conspiracies that AID AND ABET domestic terrorism;
8) indite, try, and seek a conviction for Trump, Congresspersons, and all others who as archenemies overtly or covertly took part in the attempted coup to overthrow the government; and
9) Codify into law norms and traditions considered necessary to control presidential governance.
Readers, who choose to behave as activists, can add their solutions to this list or create their own list and send it to their state and national Congresspersons. Together, our voices can bring about changes. YOU BE THE JUDGE!