Submitted by Joanna Allen
HOUSTON, TEXAS – Successful business owner and educator LaTanya Brooks announced the launch of her online business course EdgeUspire, making learning how to start a business accessible to everyone.
As a serial entrepreneur LaTanya Brooks coached countless aspiring entrepreneurs in developing their business acumen. She is now making her expertise more widely available through her online business course.
“EdgeUspire is designed to help entrepreneurs gain the confidence and skills they need to successfully launch their businesses,” said LaTanya Brooks, founder of EdgeUspire.
This comprehensive business course provides the essential building blocks for entrepreneurs to establish their businesses, from learning the basics of starting and managing a business to understanding and developing a solid business model.
“Starting a business can be intimidating, but with our online course, it doesn’t have to be. Our goal is to make learning about business, marketing, finance and other topics as easy and enjoyable as possible,” said LaTanya Brooks, founder of EdgeUspire.
With over 25 hours of content and step-by-step guidance, users are empowered to create, launch and manage their businesses on their own.
Features of the course include:
- Clear and comprehensive tutorials that provide the knowledge and skills needed to become an entrepreneur.
- Practical videos and quizzes to help reinforce concepts.
- Relevant resources, worksheets and templates.
- A discussion board where entrepreneurs can ask questions and participate in conversations with other business owners.
- Access to a personal business coach and mentor, available to answer questions and provide advice.
To learn more about EdgeUspire or sign up for these fully-online courses with LaTanya Brooks, visit https:// edgeuspirellc.com/ today.
Be the first to comment