McBride Masonic Lodge No. 390 was organized and chartered to operate as a subrogated Lodge, May 24, 1914, working under the protection of the Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge located at 410 Broad Street, Jacksonville, Florida by the late Grand Master C. H. Henry.
Our original chartered officers are not known at this time due to our original charter being destroyed in a fire at Tom Raines Lodge No. 484 Masonic Hall Building in 1978, where meetings were held.
McBride Lodge No. 390 petitioned The Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge for a charter replacement. On April 17,1978, a duplicate charter was granted by the Honorable Rudolph Bradley, 33° Grand Master, who at that time had succeeded the late Grand Master C. H. Henry.
Since our tenure, McBride Lodge No. 390 has had much growth and success in Prince Hall Masonry. On May 25, 1980, McBride Lodge No. 390 Cornerstone and Building Dedication was performed under the leadership of Past Master John M. Walden. Our current Grand Master is M.: W.: Walter Gulley Jr., 33°.