Delta Education and Life Development Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is gearing up for a spectacular golf tournament! The venue is Jacaranda Country Club in Plantation, Fla., on Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018. We solicit your support as a sponsor and participant for this event. Proceeds from this event will benefit scholarships and our public service program initiatives in the Broward County community.
Highlights of this year’s community engagement include:
- Scholarships: Over $40,000 in scholarships were awarded to high school graduating seniors to pursue higher education at the institutions of their choice.
- May Week: Recognized the academic achievement of over 300 high school students via a college and career fair. Students showcased received awards for their pursuit of excellence.
- Read America: An annual initiative to promote literacy and the enjoyment of reading for preschool through fifth grade children. This year, over 600 children and parents participated; receiving free books, personal interaction with authors, storytelling and other kid-friendly and fun activities.
- Teen Lift: To help familiarize high school students with college life, this year’s educational tour exposed 84 Broward County students to college campuses.
Sponsorship Levels: Gold Sponsor – $5,000; Silver Sponsor – $2,500; Bronze Sponsor – $1,000; Youth Golf Clinic Sponsor; Raffle/Auction Sponsor; Breakfast Sponsor; Breakfast Sponsor; Food/Food Truck Sponsor; Player Swag Bag Sponsor and Other: Please specify the donation or product you are interested in donating.
* Individual Golfer: $175/Foursome – $650
For more details of individual sponsorship levels and golfers’ registration, go to www.deldf.org. Payments are accepted on-line, by credit cards; or checks payable and mailed to: Delta Education and Life Development Foundation, Inc. (DELDF), P.O. Box 912, F0ort Lauderdale, Fla., 33302.