- During Jesus crucifixion why was He administered vinegar mingled with gall to drink?
- Embalming was an African custom. Who did Joseph have embalm?
- True or false: King Uzziah invented machines for his army for war.
- In the Christian Faith Lent is a 40 day period commemorating Jesus fasting in the desert. Each year Lent starts on Ash Wednesday. What is Ash Wednesday?
- Complete the following verse: ‘And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through……………
- Complete the following verse: ‘Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind…………….
- What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
- What is the longest chapter in the Bible?
** Bible history*** The fourth plague, the swarming flies were the ‘dog-fly’. They were blood sucking flies that were known to inflict painful bites.
Answers – 1) Matthew 27:34 painkiller; 2) Genesis 50: 1-3; 3) 2nd Chronicles 26:15; 4) When a priest places ashes on the believer’s forehead in the shape of a cross; 5) Matthew 19:24; 6) Isaiah 26:3; 7) John 11:35; 8) Psalm 119