Come Out, Enjoy Pompano Beach’s Green Market and Support Our Local Businesses.
We have moved to the Cultural Center! All the vendors you love plus new surprises!
The Green Market Pompano Beach is presented by the Pompano Beach Historical Society in partnership with the City of Pompano Beach and occurs every November – April on the second and fourth Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. We are committed to providing the community with the best and freshest fruits and vegetables, juices, baked goods, seafood and other food items, as well as orchids, plants, and health-related products and services. Visitors will also find hand-made crafts, art and culinary products at the Market. Each Green Market date will have a different theme, creating a unique and exciting experience every time you visit! For more information, www.pompanobeacharts.org.
On opening day, the market will feature the traditional 18th Annual Green Market Pompano Beach Ribbon Cutting ceremony. Yoga on the Great Lawn, led by Samantha Marcum, will take place from 10 – 11 a.m. and unique shopping can be enjoyed throughout the event with the music of DJ Trish. Masks, social distancing and one-way foot traffic will be required. There will be hand washing stations and designated eating areas for patron safety.
Special themed days will take place throughout the season.
- Saturday, November 28, 2020 – “Opening Day” 18th Anniversary of Green Market Pompano Beach (Small Business Saturday)
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 – Happy Holidays
Looking for unique gifts? Our Green Market vendors have a stellar selection of items that your friends and family will love!
- Saturday, December 26, 2020 – Craft Day – Explore your creative side with lots of ideas to get your DYI artist inspired.
- Saturday, January 9, 2021 – Fitness Day- New Year, New You! Time to shed the 2020 doldrums and get focused on fitness.
- Saturday, January 23, 2021 – Bakery Day – Small-batch breads, cookies, cupcakes and tempting treats will be freshly baked and awaiting your visit.
- Saturday, February 13, 2021 – Valentine’s Day – Pick up some sweet gift ideas and tasty treats for everyone you love!
*Saturday, February 27, 2021 – Community Awareness – What does community mean to you? Learn about the amazing people and places in our town.
*Saturday, March 13, 2021 – St. Patrick’s Day – We are spreading the Luck of the Irish to everyone today with our shamrock-themed celebration.
*Saturday, March 27, -2021 – Health and Wellness – Join us for ideas and activities that will jump start a healthier, happier lifestyle.
*Saturday, April 10, 2021 – Spring Egg Hunt – Celebrate Spring with this egg-citing annual event!
*Saturday, April 24, 2021 – Earth Day – Celebrate our planet and learn how you can support the environment.
Green Market Pompano Beach’s new home is now on the campus of the Pompano Beach Cultural Center just east of Dixie Highway. There is ample parking both at City Hall and on the south side of the Cultural Center and Library campus.
Pompano Beach Cultural Center Campus is located at 50 W Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33060.